Welcome to Kilimanjaro & Safaris Africa
We are experience Tour Operator that specialist with Mountain Climbing, Wildlife Safaris, Cultural Tour and Beach Holiday vacations all over Tanzania & East Africa.
Why Travel With Us?
We work 24/7!!
Our Team based in East Africa are Accessible 24/7
Don’t let Language Stop You!Lets Discuss your Holiday
Get your Price
If it’s the price that in the way of you,talk to us.Cost is subjective Value is what matters
Dont Worry! We operate a fleet of luxury vehicles and can be used for overland tours & transfers
Back in Four Hours
Request and Receive your quotation not just on the same day but within 4 hrs
AMAZING WILdebeest migration
Very few places in the world can compete with the stunning scenery, rich diversity of wildlife and habitats that Tanzania has to offer. Its’ prolific wildlife is legendary, it’s no wonder it’s a top destination for photography-focused travelers.
There’s nothing like seeing the wild during the “green season,” when fresh rains bring new grass and new animal life.
Among the world’s epic wildlife events, few can match The Serengeti’s Great wildebeest Migration. And for nature photographers, there is simply nothing like being in the midst of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra as they make their annual trek over the Serengeti in pursuit of new grass. To truly capture the wonder of the migration, We will facilitate you to witness it from key vantage points that offer the perfect views.
Where Would You Like to Go?
5 Days Budget Safari
Our 5-day African safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages, which specifically include 2 nights in Serengeti National Park, have been designed to offer you more time in the Serengeti to witness the wildebeest migration. You will experience the…
7 Days Kilimanjaro-Machame
The Machame route is the most popular route on the mountain. The days are longer and the walks are steeper when compared with Marangu. The Machame route is considered a difficult route, and is better suited for more adventurous folks and….
Stone Town Package Holidays
Although Zanzibar and its neighbouring tropical island of Pemba do not have reserve or park status, they are worth mentioning here for the aquatic life, some rare primates and a fascinating history. Zanzibar is a common post-safari destination….
THE SEVENTH WONDER OF THE WORLD
Among the world’s epic wildlife events, few can match Kenya’s and Tanzania’s Great wildebeest migration. And for nature photographers, there is simply nothing like being in the midst of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra as they make their annual trek over the Serengeti and Masai Mara Plains in pursuit of new grass.
Most Popular Tours
9 Days Super Luxury Flying Safari in Tanzania
7 Days Kizimkazi Dolphin Tour in Zanzibar
10 Day Best of Wildebeest Migration Safaris
7 Day Kilimanjaro via Machame Route
8 Days Serengeti Plain and Hadzabe Hunting Tour
12 Days: Best of Tanzania Lodge Safari & Spice Island Resort, Zanzibar
Day Trip Tour
Safari Blue Sea Zanzibar
We are Kilimanjaro & Safaris Africa
Kilimanjaro & Safaris Africa offers you a wholesome and distinct insight into wonders of East Africa’s amazingly diverse landscape, wildlife, history and culture heritage. An Africa travel experience arranged by Kilimanjaro & Safaris Africa is not just another cliche of safari vacation on offer as part of any standard travel experience.
Our expeditions are crafted by a diverse family and team born-bred in East Africa, who love the continent and care to deliver the finest tour experiences from a native perspective.
- Kilimanjaro & Safaris Africa is a tour company based in northern of Tanzania best-known and most widely trusted tour operator.
- With a proud of hands-on experience in the travel business, we continue to deliver Quality and Value with a genuine commitment to our customers’ satisfaction.
- We pride ourselves on innovation, flexibility and a comprehensive range of travel services, but our primary focus is always the client. We are irrevocably committed to “telling it as it is” and delivering what we promise.
- For those of you who have never traveled to Africa or Tanzania, I am sure you have many questions and concerns about safety, health, language, logistics, etc. and we are here to answer all of your questions and help you design an itinerary tailored to your interests.
- We will help you prepare for your trip, and once you arrive in Tanzania, we will greet you at the airport to begin your African adventure. Expect exceptional service from the moment you contact us to the moment you board your plane to head home.